SnapKwik® fittings have been developed to meet the requirements of the mechanical installation industry and offer a completely unique joining system for stainless steel pipes with none of the disadvantages associated with systems currently available.
1. Burr free cutting of tube.
2. Two joints produced with each tube cut.
3. Two seals in every fitting for extra security.
4. Fitting is demountable and re-usable.
5. No hot work involved with joint preparation or assembly.
6. All joints can be prepared on the bench with a push together action. All that is necessary to complete the join in situ.
7. Any angular misalignment is eliminated due to the pipes/fittings being able to rotate.
8. Threaded accessories can be installed with ease due to the rotatable nature of the fittings.
9. Pipework modifications are simple due to the demountable design of the fittings.
10. Small maintenance jobs can be done using a cutting and grooving hand tool.
This is a patented product and WRAS approved.